Malaria is caused by the transmission of the parasite to humans through an infected mosquito bite. It causes a high fever and chills, but can be fatal in severe conditions too. Here are the causes and symptoms of this disease that you should know about.
Malaria is caused by a parasite that is transmitted to humans via an infected mosquito. People infected with malaria parasites generally have a high fever with chills. It is one of the most common diseases that affects many people in different parts of the world.
Health officials are always trying their best to lower the rate of this disease by destroying the sources of malaria-infected mosquitoes. Various campaigns are also organized to make people aware of the disease and to keep their surroundings as clean as possible. Here are the main causes of malaria.
C.Auses and symptoms of malaria:
Causes of Malaria
Malaria is caused by a parasite that is transmitted to humans through the bite of an infected mosquito. How does this happen:
1. First, a mosquito gets infected by feeding on a person suffering from malaria.
2. If this mosquito bites another person, it transmits the parasite and that person becomes infected with the disease.
3.Then this parasite enters the body and goes straight to the liver, where it can live for a long time.
4. If another uninfected mosquito bites this infected person, it will also get this parasite and spread to other people.
This is how the entire malaria transmission cycle works and the disease spreads.
Some other ways of transmission
In addition to the cycle, it can also be transmitted in other ways:
1. From a pregnant woman to an unborn baby.
2. Through blood transfusions.
3. By sharing used injections where the needles have already been injected.
Symptoms of malaria
The most common symptoms are:
Nausea and vomiting.
Malaria deaths are caused by more serious medical conditions such as:
Low blood sugar.
Also read: 4 yoga asanas to take care of your knees and relieve joint pain in old age
Download the Pinkvilla App for the latest Bollywood & Entertainment News, Hot Celebrity Photos, Lifestyle Articles, Fashion & Beauty News, Hollywood, K-Drama, etc. Click here
x Your comment has been sent to the moderation queue