Three Odisha law enforcement officials had been injured in a hearth sparked by information about mosquito repellent coils – India


Three officers from the Odisha Special Armed Police in Bhadrak District were badly burned late Sunday evening after a mosquito repellent coil started a fire.

Officials said the armed police from the OSAP 5th Batallaion were at their barracks near Puruna Bazar Police Station in Bhadrak District when the accident occurred. They had returned from duty and lit the mosquito coil before going to sleep. The police station was not damaged in the fire.

Officials said the police were burned after their mosquito nets caught fire.

“The police got burns on their hands and forehead. They were taken to Bhadrak District Hospital, ”said Bhadrak’s superintendent of police Rajesh Pandit.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.