Mosquito coil causes fireplace, three OSAP Jawans essential

0

Bhadrak: Three Odisha Special Armed Police (OSAP) jaws were badly burned in a fire caused by a mosquito repellent coil here late Sunday.

The armed police were reportedly asleep after serving at the Puruna Bazar Police Station in Bhadrak District when the accident occurred. The defense coil they used to drive away mosquitoes came into contact with flammable materials, which caught fire. The trio suffered severe burns in the fire and were taken to Bhadrak Hospital. You should be serious.

According to sources, the injured jaws Manoranjan Ghadei, Sangaram Tudu and Ganesh Nayak are among the 5thth Baripada Battalion of the Odisha Special Armed Police.

According to the Puruna Bazar Police, the mosquito net caught fire from the mosquito coil.

The Bhadrak Police Superintendent visited the hospital to check her health. Recent reports suggest that the jaws will be switched to Cuttack SCB Medical as their health has deteriorated.

Additional SP Bikas Das informed: “We have registered a case under IPC 435, 336 to investigate this mishap.”

Injured jaw Sangaram Tudu said, “We all three slept after finishing our day shift at Puruna Bazar Station. Suddenly our mosquito net caught fire, which set us on fire.

(Edited by Debasish Panigrahi)

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.