After the great participation of the children of Delhi in the fifth week of the 10-minute anti-dengue campaign 10 Haft 10 Baje, the campaign has entered its sixth week. This week’s campaign is designed to encourage families to come together to defeat dengue by inspecting and draining their homes for 10 minutes of stagnant clean water every Sunday. CM Arvind Kejriwal will encourage all families in Delhi to participate in the 10 Haft 10 Baje 10 Minute Campaign.
Arvind Kejriwal also said that through the concerted efforts of all Delhiites we will “stop breeding dengue mosquitoes and protect our family and all of Delhi from dengue fever”.
Last week Kejriwal tweeted: “Delhi’s campaign against dengue continues. Today, on the fifth Sunday of the campaign, I changed the water at home and excluded the possibility of breeding dengue mosquitoes. I urge everyone to be part of this campaign every Sunday. # 10Hafte10Baje10Minute Har Ravivaar, Dengue Par Vaar. ”
This year, the Delhi government also set up a dengue hotline (01123300012) and a WhatsApp hotline (8595920530) to help the public with dengue fever.
Every Sunday as part of the 10 Haft 10 Baje 10-minute campaign:
– Change the clean standing water collected at home
– A dengue mosquito thrives in clean standing water. The water deposited in the pots, refrigerators, air conditioners, tires, vases, etc. should be drained and replaced by the citizens every week
– Add a small layer of oil / gasoline to the accumulated water
– Always cover the water tank with a lid
– After inspecting their own homes, people need to call 10 of their friends immediately. With the cooperation of everyone, dengue fever can be eliminated from Delhi