Escambia County Mosquito Control has several spray areas scheduled for Wednesday evening in Districts 1, 3 and 5 of the Commission. The operating times vary, but usually occur in the evening hours from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
In general, the spray areas are:
- Highway 4 to the Alabama state line between Highway 99 in Bratt and Highway 29 in Century
- East of Highway 29 between Becks Lake Road and Quintette Road
- West of Highway 29 between I-10 and West Nine Mile Road
- East of Chemstrand Road between East Nine Mile Road and East Ten Mile and Pate Street
- Esat the Dog Track Road between Gulf Beach Highway and Highway 98
Maps are attached (please note that the maps we received from the county are small and of poor quality).
This was originally scheduled for Tuesday but has been postponed to Wednesday due to rain.
Posted by William Reynolds · Filed under Archives